Animals make for great models not only in front of the camera but also behind. If you don’t believe us, check out these fascinating snaps of several renowned wildlife photographers who let the animals get up, close and personal with their camera gear.
From unimpressed owls and angry lions to thrilled meerkat assistants and cute kittens, the snaps show that animals have their way around the camera.While some might make adorable helpers, others might behave just like those irate celebs who are hounded by the paparazzi.
Wildlife photographers have often attributed animals’ curiosity to be a major factor for those dreamy expressions. But hand them a camera and you will be surprised how excited they can become.
And these literal wildlife photographers also show they even know how to take selfies and groupies.
1. Funny Animals With Photographers
2. This Monkey Has the One-Arm Selfie With Friend
3. A Leopard Who Had Fun Playing With a Camera
4. Group of Cats Sitting in Front of Camera
5. Live Shoot of Jungle
6. World’s Cutest Cat Showing the Face in the Front of Camera
7. Funny Squirrels Photography
8. Hidden Camera Selfie
9. Lion Posing Like For His Passport Photograph
10. Does this Selfie Make My Nose Look Big?